Läs ang. inaktuella annonser / Read about out of date ads

Vill du byta eller skänka bort Carlssonprylar, posta här. Varning! Inlägg tas bort automatiskt efter 90 dagar.
If you want to exchange or give away any Carlsson related products, you post here.
Forum rules
WARNING: All topics in the "Buy & Sell" forums are automatically removed after 90 days of inactivity. Remember to save your posts if you wish to re-post them after removal. Please use the "Report" feature for out-of-date ads.
Read concerning out of date ads.
Jonathan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Läs ang. inaktuella annonser / Read about out of date ads

Post by Jonathan »

Hej,

För att göra det renare i dessa 3 köp/sälj-kategorier så hade jag tänkt följande:

Till höger om "citera/quote"-knappen så finns det i varje inlägg en "Rapportera detta inlägg"-knapp. Visas på bilden nedan.

Klickar man på denna och följer instruktionerna så kommer detta inlägg att direkt komma till moderatorerna här på sidan.
Man kan välja av vilken anledning man vill rapportera inlägget, och jag har lagt till anledningen:

"Denna köptes/bytes/säljes-annons är inte längre aktuell - ta bort tack!"

Tänkte att vi skulle göra använding av detta. När ni fått något sålt/köpt något osv., anmäl er tråd till moderatorerna på detta sätt så plockar vi bort. Vi har inte tid att ständigt övervaka och se när någon svarat med "köpt" osv.

Det går också bra för er som inte har något med tråden att göra att anmäla till oss, om ni ser att annonsen uppenbarligen är inaktuell. (någon har svarat/lagt till [såld/köpt] i titeln osv.)

Det är irriterande att söka på annonser och få upp massa saker som redan sålts/köpts.

Tack!

Hi,

In order to make it cleaner in those 3 advertising categories I have planned the following:

To the right of the "quote" button there is in each post a "Report this post" button. Shown below.

If you click this and follow the instructions the post will be reported and seen by the moderators immediately.
You can choose of what reason you are reporting the post, and I have added this reason:

"Denna köpes/bytes/säljes-annons är inte längre aktuell - ta bort tack!"

This means in English: "This advertisement is out of date - please remove!"

I thought we could make use of this. When you have sold/bought something etc., please report your topic to the moderators in this way and we will remove it.
We don't have time to constantly monitor and notice when someone answers "bought" etc.

It's also fine for you who don't have anything to do with the thread to report it to us, if you see that the ad is obviously out of date (someone answered/added [sold/bought] to the title etc.)

It is irritating to search for ads and get a lot of matching results but all of them being already bought/sold.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Detta är knappen du ska klicka på.
Detta är knappen du ska klicka på.
report_expl.gif (8.47 KiB) Viewed 7138 times
Jonathan Gulbrandsen - Webmaster
The Rules | Asking Questions The Smart Way
"There are two ways to write error-free code. Only the third one works."
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."